Friday, December 18, 2009

Two, Five, Six!

I'm sitting here listening to Mason put himself to sleep by counting. He keeps saying "Two, five, six!" He is too sweet. :-)

I have about an hours worth of dishes to wash and I'm trying my hardest to put that off. Am I succeeding? Ha! But really I wanted to get on here and put up a few recent pictures for those of you who may not have seen these yet.

Mason's new thing is to play in our shoes. It's so cute to see him try and walk around in Dom's size 16's. He has a while to go before he can fit into those. (Hopefully)!
He still LOVES anything musical. His great Aunt Cheryl bought this instrument set for him for Christmas. YES it has a drum and NO it doesn't annoy me! I love listening to him create his very own music. Maybe it's the 6 years I had teaching 3 year old preschool that allows me to tolerate the noise.... or maybe it's just that anything he does is precious to me. Aw!
We bought Mason a gingerbread house kit to go to town on and decorate however he saw fit. Other than the icing that's on the roof and the icing on the ground with the sprinkles, he did this all by himself! He was very particular where each piece was going. (I wonder where he gets that from)! And he only tried to eat the candy twice. He really did such an awesome job. We made quite a mess that night, but it was all worth it.

Ok, well I suppose I can no longer put off these lovely dishes. And by the way I have no idea why the paragraph above is in a different color. You can tell I'm new at this! I hope everyone has a great weekend. Dom has tomorrow off so we are finally going to do our Christmas shopping. Why do we always wait until the last minute?!
Toodles.

1 comment:

  1. I wait til the last minute to shop too! We are going today to shop!

    ReplyDelete