Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Home For Christmas

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! We have had such a nice time being here with all our family around for the Holidays. I am so thankful to have been home for Christmas. Mason has received soooo many gifts! Dominic had to put up more shelves in his room just so we could organize it all. He has been having such a great time playing with all his new stuff though. He even likes to put on his Santa hat and dance in the mirror. If you ask him what Santa says he says "uh oh ho!" It's too cute.Happy New Year to you all! I have a mess to clean (we just finished another Christmas) so I'm not going to say much on this post. I'll just put up some pictures for you all to enjoy. :-)

3 comments:

  1. Mason is so precious. I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, I don't know if anyone has told you, but when I fix Carlee's hair, a lot of times we end up standing in the doorway to her room. On her door, she has many different pictures of her and friends and stuff from school. Almost every time, she looks at the picture with you and Nancy from her 1st day of Joyful Jellybeans and says, "I miss Miss Amy. She was my best teacher." Thanks for taking such good care of my kids!!!!! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Pam that's sweet!!! Tell her and Paul hello for me. Tell her to get on here and look at some pictures! :-)

    ReplyDelete